王菲的版本也是很棒~


(☞記得開喇叭~把旁邊的音樂關起來喔)

================================================


Is this the real life  這一切都是真的?
Is this just fantasy  還是幻想?
Caught in a landslide  被困於山崩
No escape from reality  無法逃避現實
Open your eyes  睜開眼睛
Look up to the skies and see  抬頭看看天空
I’m  just a poor boy  我只是個窮人的孩子
I need no sympathy  不需要同情
Because I’m easy come, easy go  因為我總是任人呼來喚去
A little high,little low  跑上跑下的
Anyway the wind blows  風往哪個方向吹
doesn’t really matter to me. –to me  與我何干?

Mama, just killed aman  媽媽,我剛剛殺了個人
Put a gun against his head  用槍口抵住他的頭
 Pulled my trigger  扣下扳機
now he’s dead  那個男的已經死了
Mama,
life had just begun  媽媽,人生才剛開始
But now I’ve gone and thrown it all away  現在卻全毀了
Mama, ooo,Didn’t mean to make you cry  媽媽,不是故意要惹你傷心落淚
If I’m not back again this time tomorrow  如果明天這個時候我沒有回來
Carry on,carry on, as if nothing really matters  你要活下去裝做什麼事都沒發生

Too late, my time has came  太遲了,我的死期到了
Sends shivers down my spine  脊椎開始顫抖
Body’s aching all the time  全身痛苦不堪
Goodbye everybody-I’ve got to go  再見了,各位!我要走了
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth  我得離開你們,去面對現實
Mama,ooo- I don’t want to die  媽媽,我不想死啊!
 I sometimes wish I’d never been bom at all  有時候,我希望自己沒有出生到這個世上

I see a little silhouetto of a man  我看到一個男人的側影
 Scaramouch,scaramouch will you do the Fandango  Scaramouche, 你會跳西班牙舞嗎?
Thunderbolt and lightening very very frightening me  雷鳴與閃電把我嚇壞了
Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo figaro-Magnifice
But I’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me  我只是個窮人的孩子,沒有人喜歡我
He’s just a poor boy from a poor family  他只是個來自窮苦人家的可憐孩子
Spare him his life from this monstrosity  饒了這個怪胎一命吧!
Easy come easy go,
will you let me go  我總是任人使喚,你能放我走嗎?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go  真主啊!不,我們不會放你走
let him go Bvismillah! We will not let you go      (放過他吧!)真主啊!我們不會放你走
let him go Bismillah! We will not let you go   (放過他吧!)真主啊!我們不會放你走
lethim go We will not let you go  (放我走吧!)我們不會放你走
let him go We will not let you go   (放我走吧!)我們不會放你走(放我走吧!)
let him go No, no, no, no, no, no, no  不!不!不!. . . . . . . . .
Mama mia mama mia, mama mia   
let me go  (噢!媽媽咪亞)放我走吧!
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me- for me  魔王別西卜為了我放棄了魔鬼

So you think youcan stone me and spit in my eye  你認為你可以對我丟石塊或吐口水在我的眼睛
So you think you can love me and leave me to die  你認為你可以愛我,也可以不管我的死活
 Oh Baby –Can’t do this to me baby  噢!寶貝,千萬別這樣對我
just gotta get out –just gotta get right outta here  我想逃出這個地方
Nothing really matters  已經無關緊要了
Anyone can see,  任何人都看得出來
Nothing really matters  已經無關緊要了
nothing really matters  to me  對我已經無關緊要了
Anyway the wind blows……  不論風往哪個方向吹..................

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    嗑萊兒 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()